- Sleeping with headphones can cause ear pain and be uncomfortable.
- PillowTalk is a no-in-ear headphones that you can sleep with.
- Long press the "M'' button for 3-4 seconds to turn on/off, quickly pairing by Bluetooth wireless connection. Intimate timing function button set the timer.
- Place the PillowTalk under your pillow and enjoy the private music space.
- Ultra-long distance Bluetooth wireless connection, that is safe use with zero radiation risk.
- Shell resonance design, bed sharing will not be disturbed.
- It is equipped with a soft microphone, achieving soft input.
- Voice effects of loud output let couples cross different places. Close the distance between the two sides when playing baby stories.
- Can be applied to the car Bluetooth call for safe driving without handheld.
- Can be stuffed into the seat pillow and used as a car headset sound.
A comfortable night’s sleep is what motivated us to present PillowTalk. Tossing and turning can be contributed by loud noises, or a room being too silent. There is no need to sleep with headphones unless you choose to, instead turn up the sounds of your choice to fill the room.
The PillowTalk is completely voice-operated. No more leaving your warm bed to turn off the machine, just simply ask to change to a different sound.
Our main concern was having the PillowTalk being space efficient. No need for something overbearing and taking up so much shelf or side table space that nothing else can share the area. With a thickness of 1 cm, you’ll love how lightweight this device is.
What about Bluetooth
Along with an exclusive Bluetooth version, this involves a wireless Bluetooth microphone and talking on the phone.
Finding the time to fall asleep without anxiety can be tough, we wanted to bring the PillowTalk to the next level. We offer a premium power amplifier version involving audio cable, timing, power amplifier, and ambient light. The ambient light was for a more soothing sensation to help promote sleep.
Sleep-Aid Light Music
The PillowTalk was crafted for patients with long-term insomnia who can play a piece of soothing music to help sleep. But nowadays insomnia plagues everyone, so this is available to any individual experiencing such issues.
There is absolutely no electronic radiation, for more peace of mind. And sleep in any position, no matter what you’ll be able to hear the sounds you’ve chosen.
1 x PillowTalk Speaker